Since a modern Madden game is evolving all the way up until Madden 18 Title Update 8 released today including on of the biggest additions for Madden NFL 18. AUDIBLES ON THE FLY. This will allow you to change your audibles from within the game, and this is a huge addition. If you want to know how to set audibles on the fly in Madden 18, you can checkout our steps below or video for a walkthrough of the new Audibles on the Fly system.
- At the playcall screen you press LT (or L2 on PS4). This put the playcall in the “Replace An Audible” mode.
- You then press the button of the audible of the play you want to replace.
- Once you select which audible you want to replace you will next be able to choose which play in the current set you want as your new audible.
- You can select any letter of play you want to replace it with, which will now be our new audible. If at any point you decide you don’t want to adjust the audibles you can back out by pressing B (Circle on PS4).
- You will now notice that any play that is tagged as an audible in the set will have a yellow corner. You can repeat this process as often as you like throughout the duration of the game on offense or defense.
- This feature will be available in all game styles, skill levels and modes where playcall is available.
A Few Notes:
- Audibles set on the fly will not carry over to the next game.
- Works in any game mode and with custom playbooks.
- You have to have at least 4 plays in the set for it to work.
- The audible slots must be filled. You can only REPLACE audible slots.
Are you interested in the fastest growing community in gaming or talk sports? You can join the conversation at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages or find in U4GM.com.